Today we are happy to announce an update of Web XMS that offers new login functionality.
To remind you, Web XMS is a companion app for eBuddy XMS that allows you to send XMS messages from any desktop browser. Web XMS makes it easier for you to manage mobile messages from the comfort of your keyboard.
The latest update of Web XMS provides a new login option, which makes it available for all XMS users, as you will no longer need to have a Facebook account to login.
It is very easy to start using Web XMS. Just follow these simple steps:
- Go to https://web.ebuddyxms.com/.
- Enter your phone number and press “Continue”.
- A login code will be sent to the eBuddy XMS app on your phone.
- Enter the code on your computer and press “Login to XMS”.
- Now you are logged in and can message your XMS contacts from the browser!
If you prefer, you can also login with Facebook, as long as you have it connected to your eBuddy XMS app.
Make sure to install the Chrome app for Web XMS (http://bit.ly/THlduq) to receive instant notifications for all incoming messages and have even easier access to Web XMS from your browser!
We hope you will enjoy chatting on Web XMS and look forward to your comments below.
The eBuddy Team