Update: If you experience any crashes at startup, please disable automatic login at startup. This is only temporary; an updated version with a fix for this issue will be released as soon as possible.
Hi iPhone & iPod Touch users,
Drum roll, please! Just for you: a big new update of eBuddy for your iPhone & iPod Touch, available in the App Store now! We hope you’ll enjoy all of the improvements:
- - Faster & secure login: Logging in is now a lot faster – depending on the quality of your connection, of course! We’ve also improved security.
- -Push notifications up to 1 hour: You can choose to stay logged in and receive push notifications for incoming message up to 1 full hour!
- - Saved chats and messages: Your chats stay open until you close them, including all your messages. Never lose any conversations!
- - Clickable links in chats: When someone sends you a link, just tap on it to go directly to that link without exiting eBuddy.
- - MySpace IM added: You can now chat with your MySpace buddies as well. Just add MySpace to your chat account and you’re good to go.
- - Start a group chat: Invite multiple buddies to have a group chat with you directly from the chat screen.
- - Clickable pictures sent by other eBuddy users: You can now view pictures sent to you by fellow eBuddy users directly in your chat.
- - Many other improvements and bug fixes.
We‘ve also been listening closely to all your feedback, so don’t worry: a new update is coming soon, which we think will more than live up to your expectations! Here’s one hint: eBuddy will “go wide” .
And for those of you who don’t have our iPhone app yet, eBuddy is available now as a free download in the iTunes App Store.