In today’s blog post we would like to show you how to start using Web XMS in several quick steps.
Web XMS makes it so much easier to send XMS messages when you are in front of your computer. There is no need to type messages from your mobile phone, so you can enjoy the comfort of the computer keyboard instead.
What do I need to start using Web XMS?
Just have XMS installed on any of our 6 supported mobile platforms.
How do I proceed next?
- Open https://web.xms.me/.
- Enter your mobile phone number.
- XMS bot will send a login code to your mobile phone.
- Enter this code and press “Continue”.
- Continue your XMS conversations from the browser – you can switch back to your phone anytime, all messages are synchronized.
Tip: Tick “Login to XMS automatically” so that next time you can start using Web XMS without having to log in again.
Tip for iOS, Android and Windows Phone users: get a login code directly from the app by going to the “Settings” screen and then pressing “Web XMS Login”. Enter the code you see at https://web.xms.me/ and start chatting straight away.
Share your feedback on Web XMS in the comments below. You can also always reach out to us on Twitter via @XMS and we will make sure to reply as soon as possible.
Have a great day,
The XMS Team